5.28.2011

The Beauty of Blogging....


When I first began to blog, one of those I admired and looked to for inspiration was, From the House of Edward, written by Pamela Terry, a terrific writer on any subject, who also delights us with the adventures of Edward, the dog to whom she belongs...
My surprise and delight was to discover, eventually, that Pamela and I live a mere 15 minutes apart!!
I've made blog friends all over the world now, but never did I imagine I would find one in my own back yard!
Yesterday, I was invited to Pamela's for lunch.
Her home is just as charming and delightful as you might imagine. Books everywhere (always a good sign), cozy, warm, magical mementos and lovely paintings throughout. And, if Harry Potter had emerged from the trees in the yard, with hat and cape in hand, I would not have batted an eye.
It was lovely!
I was able to meet Edward, himself, for the second time, and for the first time, meet the elusive, mysterious Apple!
Pamela swears they are actually dogs, but I kept one eye cocked for these 2 to unzip their Muppet outfits.  They really are these amazing creatures in little fur suits!
I am beyond honoured to have had such a afternoon, and I wanted to share with all fans of Pam and Edward and Apple this treat!