9.29.2010

  ISSY
                                                                                                                                     This book is presented as a collection of letters written to Isabella Blow, after her death, by many who were fortunate to have the opourtunity to work with, and know her. 
She has always been a fascinating personality, and I just hate that she had to die, for such admiration to finally find it's way to print... 
Still, I am greedy for the number of books coming out just now about her, as she was a truly remarkable creature! 
This book contains photos, illustrations, impressions, images of Isabella from those who lucky enough to find themselves, at some point, in her orbit. 
Many are famous and their names familiar. Others, persons of interest, that I found myself "Google-ing" to learn more about. 
So many photos I had never seen, and I've been an "Issy info stalker" for quite some time. 
Beautiful oversized volume, great photos, lovely sentiments... 
I just wish Issy was here to see it!