11.08.2010



Thank You, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles!


I have been given the grandest compliment by
 Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine,
 and it's editor, Clinton Ross Smith!

Never in a million years did I ever think I would become a "cover girl" at this point, especially after a long day of styling, no make-up, no hair.....!

Clinton is doing an amazing job of making this one of the most interesting magazines out there!  I truly think he is one to watch in the magazine world... and I do not say that because he "tricked" me into that photo and then put it on the cover!

Mali Azima, who shot my feature is a tiny little dynamo, with a great eye and flawless skill!

Not one to toot my horn, but have gotten so many kind comments and nudges to share, that I finally could not keep quiet any longer!